SPADO is a peace oriented non-political, non-religious, non-profit and non-government organization contributing towards a culture of peace and non-violence since its inception in 2002. The goal of the organization is to provide a peaceful environment to all human beings especially those living in poverty and marginalized communities where they can utilize their potentials for sustainable development. SPADO is striving towards a culture of peace, justice, empowerment and development based on the human values of ethics.
Job Title: District Campaign Officer
Reporting to: Project Manager
Based at: Karachi
Last Date to Apply: 12th March, 2017
Contract end Date: 30th November 2017
The Community Campaign Officer is part of the Community Engagement Team, focusing on to build awareness among community about safer charity. The Community Campaign Officer works closely with Campaign volunteers to build awareness among people, particularly in project areas The Community Campaign Officer will be responsible for planning and executing the campaign in a particular geographic area of the project
• Coordinate meetings, preparing agendas and other materials.
• Prepare, coordinate and maintain campaign correspondence, including acknowledgements, reports and reminders.
• Assist in the planning and development of Safer charity campaign strategies.
• To support the dissemination of public service messages in the target districts.
• Support the delivery of impactful and successful campaigns, including organizing campaigning activities and events
• Design and deliver campaigns working closely to public sector, private sector and civil society
• Research and collect information useful to safer charity campaigns, effectively share relevant information with a range of audiences including colleagues, supporters, politicians, and policy makers
• Work with project team to get media attention for safe charity campaign
• Promote the project in an appropriate manner at public events and meetings
• Keep up to date with campaigning trends and the development of campaigning tools
• Build relationships within the public sector, private sector and civil society
• Organizations and support the organization of campaign events
• Work with the local youth to arrange community based events on safe charity practices
Required Qualifications Skills:
• At least having a Bachelor Degree. Master Degree is preferable
• Good communication and motivation skills
• Positive attitude and experience of working in a team
• Preferably having experience in social campaign and development sector
• Good connections in the project area
Interested candidates should send their detailed CVs to email@example.com till 12th March, 2017.